Dr. Robert Baysa
For 30 years, Dr. Baysa, a recipient of Honolulu Magazine’s Best Dentists and retired Air Force Reservist, has been part of a Mililani tradition of dental care. With local roots from Wahiawa and strong family values, the Creighton University educated Dr. Baysa has a passion to provide the finest dentistry can offer.
A new Mililani Mauka office allows Dr. Baysa and his compassionate team to provide state-of-the-art customized care. Educating patients with treatment options are his priority so that patients can make the best choice for their oral health.
Dr. Baysa received advanced training in occlusion and cosmetic dentistry. As one of the first to provide the CEREC system of one-visit crowns, Dr. Baysa brings unmatched experience and skill to advanced dental care. He stays on the forefront of the latest in dental technology such as implants, The Wand, Agility Guard for enhanced athletic performance and Invisalign.
If you are seeking a dentist committed to your overall health and in building a lasting relationship founded on integrity, we are here for you!
Other professional qualifications include:
- American Dental Association
- Hawaii Dental Association, Board of Trustees
- Honolulu County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Papaniho Dental Study Club
- Invisalign Premier Provider
- Occlusion Connections
- Air Force Reserves, Lieutenant Colonel (Ret)
- Governor appointed commissioned member on the Board of Dental Examiners
- Las Vegas Institute for Esthetic Dentistry Graduate