A native of Wahiawa, Hawaii, Dr. Baysa attended Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska earning a Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy in 1982 and a Doctor of Dental Surgery in Dentistry in 1986.
Dr. Baysa has practiced in Mililani Town, Hawaii since 1988. During the course of his practice, he has received advanced training in cosmetic, endodontic, implant dentistry, and neuromuscular biocompatible perspectives in occlusion.
Active in the community, Dr. Baysa was the past Vice-Chairman of the Pastoral Council at St. John Apostle & Evangelistic church and served as Assistant Cub Master for the Boy Scouts of America, Pack 144. He was involved in Troop 664, Mililani as an Assistant Scoutmaster. Retired from the US Air Force Reserves as a Dental Officer for the 624ASTS.
Other professional qualifications include:
- Governor appointed commissioned member on the Board of Dental Examiners, 1998.
- Air Force Reserves , Lieutenant Colonel (Ret) 2012
- Occlusion Connections Las Vegas 2008
- Las Vegas Institute for Esthetic Dentistry Graduate-Blatchford Seminars, 1999
- Past President of Papaniho Dental Study Club 1999
- American Dental Association, House of Delegate
- Hawaii Dental Association
- Honolulu County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry